Friday, April 1, 2016

Poem: The Whispers Of (Fury)

The Whispers Of
Fury

You've awaking me into your hell
Watching dark shapes luring around me
Hearing whispers and distant sounds of funeral bells
So many visions you want me to see

Its so cold, I'm shivering as if the the cold dawn has rolled in
Too many at once,
I hear shallow secrets of passionate sins,
So many, trying express themselves in my view

The Whispers of
Inner agonies
Abandonment
Hurt
Betrayal
And painful deaths

Hear the chilling screams and moans,
The cries of pain and malice,
Some silent grunts and groans,
A vision of blood pouring from a chalice,

Feel your rage, that I shall not embrace
All of your whispers are colliding in blowing in the winters wind,
Visions of your death you want me to trace,
Upon my wall... they've carved markings, symbols and signs

The Whispers of
Inner agonies
Abandonment
Hurt
Betrayal
And painful deaths

Showing me your perversions and dark reality
Sound of footsteps running in colossal terror
Brutality,
As if a demon is standing, waiting to endeavor,

The sun starts to set,
Its now calm and silent

The Whispers of
Inner agonies
Abandonment
Hurt
Betrayal
And painful deaths

Are no more....

No comments:

Post a Comment