Friday, August 7, 2015

CD Review: BLIND SPITE Extinction Event by Abyss Forgottentomb

BLIND SPITE
Extinction Event
Independent
http://blindspite.bandcamp.com
This one is really strange, sounds inspired by the band Hypothermia (Sweden) and the band Nehëmah (France) through the atmospheric pain and the tortured vocals. What could I add: well, I am on my knees in total admiration. I always adore bands with guts in their art, full emotions. A big thank you to all the members of this band!! You're on the right way, I really enjoy it. I lost my words. Anyway, there's always this feeling of depression, despair, totally dark in a poetic way. That's certainly a good stuff for your spleen. Most of the bands from U.K are good because they take you deep into emotions just like in their references in poetry and literature. Of course not everybody can be as sensitive as you and me, but if you get the chance to get this album, just try to listen to it with your soul, not with your "heart”. -Abyss Forgottentomb