Saturday, October 15, 2022

Poem: "I’m Not Dancing With That Bitch Any More" by Judge Santiago Burdon

I’m Not Dancing With That Bitch Any More
Judge Santiago Burdon


First time that I met her, I never had a suspicion, when I loved her, she always made me feel so fine, she'd habitually leave me wanting more, then I'd find myself begging back at her door, I'm not dancing with that bitch any more.
Every time I saw my face in the mirror, making love to those little white lines, I never thought I was losing control, she did my thinking for me, but now I know, I'm not dancing with that bitch any more.
There was nothing pure in her driven snow, just a whiter shade of darkness, where I betrayed my shadow, she choreographed every move I made, I’d perform for her my spastic ballet, I'm not dancing with that bitch any more.
I was ready to sell my soul for her, if I could find me a buyer, I spent my friends for the lies she told, I just couldn't deny her, she had me under her thumb, my legs could move but I couldn't run, I'm not dancing with that bitch any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment