Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Demo Review: NÃO "Demo" (Educacion Cínica) by Devin J. Meaney

Band: NÃO
Location: Bremen
Country: Germany
Genre: Hardcore punk
Demo: Demo
Format: Digital
Label: Educacion Cínica (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Release date: March 4, 2024
After doing the laundry, I decided it was time for a quick blast of the punk rockin’ before bed. Making my way to YouTube I browsed through a handful of demos and eventually I came to NÃO – DEMO! The punk rocking is pretty standard but man is this blasting! The German vocals and the greasy production make for a spectacular and “spectacularly brief” onslaught of old-school hardcore!
Six short tracks pulse forward on this. It is hard to pick a favorite as each song holds about the same amount of heaviness and forward crunch! I don’t know much about this band but this demo was released on a label from Argentina. Whether you snag the physical or listen to it on YouTube like I did I’d suggest giving this group your time!
I won’t give you any more word vomit. Just listen to NÃO now! -Devin J. Meaney

Lineup:
Morgana: Vocals, lyrics
Zuri: Guitar
Mateo/Mommers: Bass
Danny: Drums

Track list:
1. Crime Nuclear
2. 1964
3. Reflexo
4. Medo
5. Redução de danos
6. Futuro

No comments:

Post a Comment