Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Demo Review: MAOU MINDU Grind Against Humanity

Independent
This is my first review for Autoeroticasphyxium zine and I get the pleasure of reviewing ''GRIND AGAINST HUMANITY'' by MAOU MINDU. This demo consists of four blistering death-grind tracks, each one just as brutal as the last. The first two tracks VIRAL MANTRA and TORTURE AND OTHER UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCES are your standard length death-grind tracks, and the second two, PIRATES OF THE PANCREAS and SKULLFUCKING THE TREPANNED are quite a bit shorter and heavier on the grind end of things.
I tried to choose a favorite recording on this release, but I honestly could not choose one. I enjoy all of these tracks equally. Grindcore and deathmetal are both fused within my blood, so death-grind is not a far stretch for me. I highly suggest that fans of both death and grind check out this piece of necrotic revelry.
This demo is short, so I suggest that you take the time out of your day to give this bad-boy a listen. You won't regret it, I promise! -Devin Joseph Meaney

Track list:
1. Viral Mantra 04:23
2. Torture and Other Unpleasant Experiences 05:30
3. Pirates of the Pancreas 01:17
4. Skullfucking the Trepanned 02:28

No comments:

Post a Comment