Thursday, September 14, 2023

Full Length Review: honeybunches of DEATH "honeybunches of DEATH" (SelfMadeRecordsLLC) by Michèle Malavasi

Band: honeybunches of DEATH
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: USA
Genre: Comedy groove metal
Format, Digital, CD
Label: SelfMadeRecordsLLC
Release date: January 6, 2023
The whole album sounds old school punk and reminds me of the Ramones and Wednesday 13. The powerful riffs make you shake your hair and the whole album is a way to have fun. Why be so serious!! The sentence “I don't believe in the devil but the devil believe in me” made me laugh. You cannot ignore this musical blast!! Let your brain order the album; you won't regret it. The entire album make you think of the punk period with zombies everywhere. It’s not common to mix punky voices to the deathy ones: it's original but very cool. Don't ignore the album; it will kick your damn ass. “I don't believe in the deviiiil but the devil believe in me” is a lyric that haunts your mind. I can assure you, it's not a joke. Hail to helium!! -Michèle Malavasi

Track list:
1. Hail to Helium
2. Evolution Created God
3. Bottom of an Endless Pit
4. Kickin' ASS
5. Ooey Gooey
6. God is Gonna Kill Us All
7. I'll Run Out of Laughs When You Run Out of Stupid
8. Alone
9. I Don't Believe in the Devil
10. You're Standing on my Penis

No comments:

Post a Comment