Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Preview Review: STARSOUP Your World Is Dead

STARSOUP
Single from the new full length Castles of Sand released by Metalism Records
Released digitally November 20, 2017
Released on CD December 1, 2017
The lyrics for Your World Is Dead are based on Stephen King's Dark Tower saga. That to me, is very cool because Stephen King is one of my favorite authors. I like how this track is melodic, but powerful. The flute sounds really awesome. I like how it has somewhat of a fantasy feel when I listen. Starsoup is a progressive metal band from Moscow Russia, primarily made up of Alexey Markov, with guest musicians. Alexey is a phenomenal vocalist. It seems that he puts so much feeling and energy into his work that you can feel it when you listen. It's clear that he pours so much of his heart and soul into his work. He brings such a strong presence to the microphone. -Deanna Revis

No comments:

Post a Comment