Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Poem: 'The Bloom Is Deceit' by Skitz J. Fitch

The Bloom Is Deceit
by Skitz J. Fitch

A Lotus blossom in Bloom a Portent of Doom enticing to lay ones eyes upon a trap not realized soon enough.
These are the things of Nightmares all of which look innocent but hide Deadly intent , Come partake of my scent become entranced loose your self in my presence of putrefaction join my Macabre dance of the doomed .
Madly lost to inhibition claiming your soul my only mission hidden in sweet coatings to rot the mind never seeing the Demon that lurks behind .
I will have you for eternity in this palace of death next to me , Eyes that ensnare hands with grasp like a vice skin as pale as snow and a touch like Ice be my love be my undying Sacrifice .

No comments:

Post a Comment