Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Article: "Let's Talk About Modern Sex In A Modern World..." by Damien Lee Thorr

Let's Talk About Modern Sex In A Modern World...
Article by Damien Lee Thorr

Reading up on human sexual behavior I find only our connection to the natural world, our animal instincts...
Catholic priests and other clergy are celibate. They are sworn to celibacy and cannot engage in relationships, yet, they are assigned to counsel couples on the hardships of people's relationships as if they had a fucking clue about the complex dynamics involved... and they expect (and teach) women are to be subservient.
It is not natural to abstain from sex. We are creatures born to reproduce. When a person, male or female, does not experience sexual contact, a chemical imbalance occurs in the brain, the inner sexual savage takes over and will either masturbate (which is very natural, having observed caged animals with no partners masturbate) or sexually prey upon the vulnerable, namely children.
It is a behavior observed in the animal world as well, as in the case of Elephant seals in Antarctica, when there is an alpha male hoarding a vast number of females, leaving weaker males to seek sex with unattended younger, not sexually matured, juveniles of the species or even with males.
Homosexual behavior is also a natural sexual behavior among some individuals as it is nature's way of controlling populations and we have observed almost all mammals engaged in it. Sadly, many theist critics of homosexuality view it as "sinners making a choice to sin" and never thinking or looking deeper into it. What they don't think about is natural attraction or tastes. For one thing, Vanilla ice cream or chocolate: we don't choose which one we like best. We simply like one over the other without any outside influence. I, for one, have a weakness or fetish for dark-haired Hispanic women..... and I also focus on their sexy hands and feet. I did NOT choose this. I get easily aroused when I see dark-haired Hispanic women and I have no control over how I am attracted to them. In fact, I remember as a child when my first-grade teacher came in to work wearing sandals and I could not take my eyes off her beautifully pedicured feet... and I was aroused! Again, I did not choose this!
Studies indicate heterosexuals do not choose to be heterosexuals and homosexuals do not choose to be homosexual. Every culture has homosexuals among them: some in the open and many in secret.
Bigots and homophobes are interesting to watch. You see, a study published by the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that those who vehemently bash gays are doing so in a desperate attempt to conceal their very own secret homosexual desires and/or activities.
The one thing that must be mentioned is how they attack the Pride festivals or events and counter-protest with what they call "straight pride".
You see, Gay Pride events are a way for gays to expose what they experience in their daily lives as they confront discrimination and danger. It is their way of acquiring a sense of unity and solidarity to fix the wrongs of society and unfair laws based on religious discriminatory influence.
As a straight man, I have never been denied employment for being straight.
I have never been denied a work promotion for being straight.
I have never been denied housing for being straight.
I have never lost family for being straight.
I have never been denied service at a restaurant for being straight.
I have never been ridiculed and/or ostracized for being straight.
I have never been physically attacked for being straight.
More importantly, there is no country out there where I am in danger of being executed for being straight.
Homophobes just don't get it.
I know what gays go through because I have been discriminated against for being an atheist or a long-haired rocker in those same exact social situations where I have been denied employment and lost all family for being atheist, for not believing in a god no one can prove exists.
When you think about it, many aspects of our society are backward:
For one thing, we feel we have to hide our nudity, hide where no one can see us when we have sex..... but violence and crime are out in the open.... weird...
I am not at all excusing the pedophile behavior of clergy. I am simply offering an explanation of why it happens. I believe that if clergy is allowed to marry (straight or gay), we may see a global decrease in parochial sex crimes upon children.
Unfortunately, many religious cultures view sex asomething dirty, especially among the older aged individuals (although with Muslims, the indoctrination of hate starts much younger) when it is the most natural attribute of our existence and essential for our intimate relationships.

Damien Lee Thorr is the composer and lead guitarist for the popular, classically influenced and openly atheist/political activist metal band Predator, has authored many essays and editorials for Asphyxium Zine and written he horror-erotica novel “The Vampire Journals”. Check out Predator’s 2011 full length "Born in Blood" at Youtube and visit their official site at http://www.predatortheband.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment