Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Poem: "Guided" by Sky Claudette Soto

Guided
by Sky Claudette Soto


Guided by whispers I listen to the vast universe...for I am a part of you ,and you are a part of me within every breath I take and within every gracious,fluctuating heart...pumps a beat that pumps ever ...ever so throughly...through and throughout, within our souls ,soul,in a pattern of waves and motions...rising and falling
Listening to sweet whispers of this great vast universe...manifesting our greatest desires,simply guided by whispers..Beneath a cavernous waterfall sweeping through and throughout mine eyes... mine soulful eyes looking down upon a long meadow swamp I manifest my most greatest and my most deepest visions in a lucid state of mind,seeing what is and what was now than and always,above and beneath, below and beyond ,in an inner and outer state of being.

First American Publishing Rights Only!
Copyright and written by Sky Claudette Soto 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment