Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Poem: "Heavens Waters" by Sky Claudette Soto

Heavens Waters
by Sky Claudette Soto


I am engulfed in a luscious
land filled with water as blue as the skies above... it
Gently massages my soul's flesh as
I climb inset ... I climbeth..to the top of a mountainous steeple,resembling apache's tear,.....
it pours like tears and rain..just saturating every stone I see in it's vessel ...
it's a rushing of water godlike...goddesslike coming back unto stillness as the blackest of water snakes sweeps by just touching my heart's heart swept up and pushed over from a body of water from the lakes dam...a sweeten night falls and thy warm sultry waters darken yet I move..I moveth forward to heavens waters. .heavens..heavenly waters ..heaven on earthen earth ...

First American Publishing Rights Only:
Copyright and written by Sky Claudette Soto 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment