Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Poem: "- Healthy & Sick -" by Daniel Ryan

- Healthy & Sick -
by Daniel Ryan


I Wish I Could Clean
These Streets Up
You Are Only As
Healthy As You Feel
Why Have I
Been Able To
Call You Once
And Never Get
Your Calls Back?
You Are All
The Same
Cold And Distant
(I Still Think I am Sick)
Do You Think
I am Sick?
You Don't
Have To
Answer Me...
Look At
The Woman
In The Window

You're Driving Past
The Place
You Know
Where Your
Love Is
You Think
I Don't Know
Where You Are
You Must Think I am Really
Sick

I am God's
Lonely Man
A Lone Man
In A Long
Continuous Change
And Now
There
Is
A Change

.44 Magnum
In My Pocket
Do You Know
What It Could
Do To A...
*Bang!*

6pm to 6am
Every Night
Every Day
I Have a Healthy Conscience
Real Clean

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

No comments:

Post a Comment