Sunday, April 9, 2023

Announcement from Erik Leviathan (Misanthropik Torment): New album "Declaration Of War" releases 8-28-2023

Announcement from Erik Leviathan (Misanthropik Torment): New album "Declaration Of War" releases 8-28-2023

I would honestly like to say that it brings me great sadness to make this announcement however it is actually somewhat relieving. When I first started Misanthropik Torment it was never about getting rich and famous or about selling records in an age where all music is free. I never cared about any of that. My goal was a simple goal which was to speak my truth and reach as many people as I possibly could. I have done both. This next album "Declaration Of War" will complete the message of Misanthropik Torment. The music will remain on all streaming platforms for everyone to enjoy at their Is leisure. We hope our message will carry on and be heard by the masses. Misanthropik Torment has said all it can say without becoming redundant. With that Misanthropik Torment bids you all a Farwell However, I'm not done with music I just feel that Misanthropik Torment has said everything that it can say. Misanthropik Torment is a vehicle meant to deliver the truth of our world. This next album will deliver that truth in such a way that I just don't see how the project would have anything else to say. There will be another project. Something that no one would have expected from me. I won't just leave you guys hanging.
Eat Sleep And Breathe Metal.
-Erik Leviathan


No comments:

Post a Comment