Monday, May 27, 2019

Poem: "Dead Space" by Skitz J. Fitch

Dead Space
By Skitz J. Fitch

Deep inside this space rotting away a mental race can't keep up can't keep pace falling away inside every so quick the flash the bang I lost myself gone without a trace.
Dead space floating in this gray place locked behind brown eyes left adrift inside this mental hell bars organic living flesh has become a hell.
Escape not certain a sentence to be done in time taking breathe every day a simple crime punishment to be forever locked in this mind.
Dead space no emotion no soul no shred of humanity to been seen upon this cold sculpted face .
A mind eroded corroded melting with times passing pharmaceuticals used to restrain me from screaming well uncontrollably laughing .
Dead space I float adrift in this dead space condemned and confined to it until my end a personal hell inside my mind ,

No comments:

Post a Comment