Friday, April 1, 2016

Poem: 'Betrayal' by Corvo Obsidian Sahjaza

Betrayal

Your words cut me deep
like freshly sharpened knives
twisting into my flesh,
cutting me open,
exposing all of my insides.

The whirlwind of emotion
sends me soaring through
this black abyss of despair.
My desire, my love
punted like a football,
thrown off like an old shoe.

You've betrayed me
You've lied to me
You've deceived me
and thrown my love away.

You've crumpled me up
like a piece of paper and
thrown me away.

You've stepped on me like an
undesirable bug on the ground
grinding me into the dirt.

The knives slit my throat now,
the blood oozing out
trailing down my neck.
I lay in my own pool
of dark, warm, sticky blood.

No one can heal me now,
it's too late. I've lost
too much blood.
I am not afraid to die.

You are the ultimate betrayal.
I would rather have silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment