Friday, April 1, 2016

Poem: 'Dear Misery…' by Omesh Darkchild Crasher

Dear Misery…
By Omesh Darkchild Crasher

There are a million thoughts running through my head right now…
Do I deserve her? I don’t think I do…
What did I ever do to deserve such perfection in my miserable existence?
Is it just me, or is the world out of place?
When did rust stand next to gold?
Should I go back to where I was, like an effigy in the dust?
Forgotten existence, shattered monument amongst the creators master pieces.
“You are talented” they say… Gifted they call me…
But are my hands of beauty? No… My creative misery…
My dark thoughts, projected like the shadows and darkness that so envelopes me…
Suicide… path of the weak…
I am strong, I can overcome and I can get back up every time you throw me down…
*CRACK* Goes the bones as I hit the ground…
*SNAP* Goes the mind as my mind hits the edge…
Dear misery, Fuck you…
Dear misery, I can over come
Dear misery, I have overcome before
Dear misery, my only company…
Friend or foe?
To this the answer I will never know…

No comments:

Post a Comment