Wednesday, August 19, 2015

CD Review: OCEAN CHIEF Universums Härd by Abyss Forgottentomb

OCEAN CHIEF
Universums Härd
I Hate Records
I always enjoy listening to Swedish bands. This one sounds quite like Cathedral and Gojira. This is another invitation to a long journey to the stars. Urtiden doesn't work with Google but I understand it. It means "out of time". Out of time, because time doesn't really exist in the universe and its roads are never ending. The hearth of the universe is also a burning palace where everything lives and dies, exploding, getting recombined from ashes and atomic substances. The quintessence of life we all come from is burning inside of you and me. Macrocosm and microcosm are one body, made of the same primitive element, the roots. This is just a reminder for your heart to follow your original roots. Mine are from Sweden (old ancestors who built my native French town in eastern France). Follow the path made by the dust of dying stars and you will find the key to the unknown. This is a spiritual way to describe chemical elements floating around space. I love these two tracks. I guess the other albums are masterpieces. One thing is sure, bra musik och inspirerande (‘great music and inspiring’ in English). -Abyss Forgottentomb

No comments:

Post a Comment