Thursday, June 15, 2023

"Wheelman" by Judge Santiago Burdon

Wheelman
Judge Santiago Burdon

This run is my swan song, after tonight this smugglings gonna stop, every headlight in my rearview mirror, looks like it’s a cop, all these kilos in back, they’re weighing heavy on my mind, I can’t get busted, Lord knows I’m too old to do anymore time. I
I sleep with one eye open, I keep the other on my gun, I’m the only friend I’ve got, and I’m not sure, he’s one I can trust, you think it’s easy money, it costs far more than it’s worth, profit made from broken lives, blood stained and cursed.
I run on stolen luck and unanswered prayers, no guarantees in this business, my only insurance is some criminal’s word. Everyone with an alias, my real name I forgot, lost my wife and my family, and too many friends to count.
Before you pass judgment I'm not the one to blame
I'm just a Wheelman, bringing you, you and you what it is you crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment