Sunday, January 26, 2020

Single Review: 6HOST WITHASIX "Good Man" (Independent) by Devin Joseph Meaney

Location: Cape Breton Island
Country: Canada
Genre: Hip hop
Single: Good Man
Format: Streaming
Label: Independent
Release date: January 5, 2020
Once again, the talented Cape Breton rapper and musician 6host WithaSix hits hard with another vicious banger. Whenever he releases a new single he usually sends it my way, and as always, he will without question find some support through me.
The contents of this new track “Good Man” include tight lyrics and a flow that few in this area (Cape Breton) could ever emulate. Backed by a catchy beat, overall, this single is very pleasurable to listen to, and I encourage anyone who enjoys hip-hop to give this song a spin (or three).
Speaking again of the lyrics, although 6host WithaSix is a fair bit younger than myself, I find the words he puts forward to be honest, genuine, and sometimes relatable.
A talented artist, 6host will forever be one of my favorite CB rappers (along with X-plycit and a few others) and I am always more than glad to give his tunes a listen.
Much love, 6host. Keep up the good work! -Devin Joseph Meaney


No comments:

Post a Comment