Friday, April 23, 2021

Single Review: Desaster "Learn To Love The Void" (Metal Blade Records) by Corban Skipwith

Band: Desaster
Location: Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate
Country: Germany
Genre: Black/death/thrash metal
Single: Learn To Love The Void
From their upcoming full length “Churches Without Saints” to be released on Metal Blade Records June 4, 2021
Label: Metal Blade Records
Release date: April 13, 2021
What’s going on everyone I’m back with another absolute banger!
This time it comes from the band ‘Desaster’ and the track is ‘Learn To Love The Void’.
I’ll tell you now, as with all new bands I discover I never know what to expect in terms of sound, deliver, performance etc but I can tell you now what I WASN’T EXPECTING was a Death/Thrash Metal fusion that would blow me away!
First of all the vocal performances are insane in the best way possible! The vocalist brings out the best in the track with his ‘mad’ delivery of psychotic laughed and maniac and depraved screaming and death growls! It really helps you stay invested in the track the whole way through and leaves you wanting more!
The next thing great about this song is the instrumentation! Combining the elements of Death Metal and Thrash metal it’s the kind of sound that would give early run Cannibal Corpse a run for their money!
So all together with the key elements of
-Fast and Heavy instrumentation
-Monstrous vocal performances
-Killer production and tempo
It all makes up for one of the most exciting and blood pumping metal songs I’ve heard all year!
If you haven’t checked it out I highly recommend you do so! Great job guys! –Corban Skipwith

Lineup:
Sataniac: Vocals
Infernal: Guitars
Odin: Bass
Hont: Drums


No comments:

Post a Comment