Thursday, November 17, 2016

CD Review: SACRED STEEL Heavy Metal Sacrifice

SACRED STEEL
Heavy Metal Sacrifice
Cruz Del Sur
The whole album is a great masterpiece reminding me of W.A.S.P. and Lizzy Borden with the underground heavy metal spirit. This is the kind of music I imagine listening to while driving on a highway (especially the title Heavy Metal Sacrifice). Sometimes it sounds a bit like Metallica (shortly). They have existed for twenty years already but I’d honestly never heard about them. So I'm discovering them through this review. I can't hide my emotions because the whole band has touched me inside: the vocals are just perfect with the right intonation; you know the kind of voice that can really touch your heart. Melodic and powerful, and of course you can hear how much they enjoy what they do together: it's how it works in a band (I had one once but if a member don't want to follow the rest of the band then it can't work) but they are really professional like bands who work with their sincere emotions. Music is like painting; it's all about feelings, and this band expresses them well. Even if you have never seen them live, just imagine and let their music entertain you and drive your brain to the theatrical metal sacrifice. I wish to thank the band members for their music; I will surely listen to them more now since discovering this album. I recommend this nugget; if you like it just spread the word (or their sound) around on social media to your friends cos they really kick ass. -Abyss Forgottentomb

Track list:
1. (Intro) Glory Ride
2. Heavy Metal Sacrifice
3. The Sign Of The Skull
4. Hail The Godz Of War
5. Vulture Priest
6. Children Of The Sky
7. Let There Be Steel
8. Chaos Unleashed
9. The Dead Walk The Earth
10. Beyond The Gates Of Nineveh
11. Iron Donkey

No comments:

Post a Comment