Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Poem: Untitled by M Teresa Clayton

Untitled
By M Teresa Clayton


The hours have no respect for my life anymore. They do not toll the time of my day and tell me what I am supposed to do and when, how to feel, and why...
The sun and the moon are playing tricks with my mind. I have no longer understand the setting of the one or the rise of another... the day is tilted.
What day is it? Could it be yesterday still? or maybe tomorrow has begun without me... I have a keen understanding that I am no longer standing in today.
Let the dark remain dark, lest I see my own misery. Pull the shades and turn off the lights, I am better at feeling my way. When the moon is black against the evening sky I will run wild and free... no one will know, no one will see... least of all, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment