Friday, November 24, 2017

Film Review: Bokeh by Sophia Cynthia Cabral

Drama
Release date: February 3, 2017
Companies involved: Zealous Pictures (presents), Vintage Pictures (in association with), Verge Pictures (in association with)
Directors: Geoffrey Orthwein and Andrew Sullivan
Starring: Maika Monroe, Matt O’ Leary, Arnar Jónsson
Plot: On a romantic getaway to Iceland, a young American couple wake up one morning to discover every person on earth has disappeared. The struggle and its toll, the knowledge of the why and other questions await…
Review: I must say that overall it was a great movie for its genre, the characters were fleshed out really well and I liked the realism of their outlook on the whole situation, also I liked the sense of comedy they kept in the beginning of the movie and to about halfway through. In general the movie it’s what I could consider something I’d enjoy re-watching maybe two more times, since sometimes a thing or twois missing when it comes to these kind of movies. All in all I’d recommend it to anyone who’d like to see realism and humor in a post-apocalyptic world. -Sophia Cynthia Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment