Sunday, January 6, 2019

Poem: 'I love thee' by Sky Claudette Soto

I love thee
By Sky Claudette Soto

And so and so thou cedar has twisted ... twisted from a vicarious storm
as a cross of passage has formed ... formed ... over ... through, visions of psalms through heavenly ... clouds of pine, humbly oh so humbly
I walketh through this passage of fiery psalms
grasping unto a lantern that is firmly pressed unto my fingertips, hanged and twisted turning pages upon pages unto a portal that has opened up to a new beginning oh
Saturnalia I see with my own eyes an evocative, merry making of merry meeting a
planetarium inside and out of thy soul
I love thee with, all of my beating heart.

First American Publishing Rights only
Copyright, and written by
Sky Claudette Soto, Eros Fyre

No comments:

Post a Comment