Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Poem: 'Your Passing was my End' by Skitz J. Fitch

'Your Passing was my End'
By Skitz J. Fitch

Your living state of Decay shall haunt my soul until the end of my days , this living sacrament of your flaking pale flesh into my throat like a blade it cuts deep releasing the crimson taste of the Forbidden Taboo .
Your exquisite Living Torment shall feed my Inner Demons for a life time, the scar it shall leave will never fade a sight in front of my eyes that can not be unseen ,
I breathe you in as it was like last time i shall ever taste your scent on the breeze the shine from your eye's is fading and I find it hard to breathe .
Why did it all have to go so wrong was it merely to see me in pain why did it have to go all so wrong I was already cracked now i am verging on the edge of Insane .

No comments:

Post a Comment