Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CD Review: GHOST TOAST Out Of This World

GHOST TOAST
Out Of This World
Inverse Records
To be released June 7, 2017
I definitely want to hear more from Ghost Toast. I was very impressed by the powerful guitar, strong bass, as well as hard hitting drums. The cello adds a kick ass touch. I thought all of the Out of This World album was well written/composed with the perfect balance of slower tracks and hard hitting heavy tracks. Some of the tracks, such as Last Man, with the bits of speech have somewhat of an end of days feel, which fits well with the music in my opinion. I definitely like the high energy sound Ghost Toast has. -Deanna Revis

Track list:
1. Ka Mai
2. Gordius
3. Alia
4. The Dragon's Tail
5. Minotaur
6. Kaia
7. Last Man
8. Ishvara
9. Pawn of Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment