Saturday, August 5, 2017

EP Review: BLURRING Cloud Burner

Cloud Burner
Independent
I was sent ''CLOUD BURNER'' by BLURRING and I can honestly say listening to it was a ghastly pleasure. This extreme metal monstrosity will leave you with your ears bleeding in a good way. Blistering fast-paced drums paired with crushing and ominous guitar riffs , put together nicely with earth-shattering bass and vicious vocals. This release is a short one but it still manages to pull together as if it was a full length album. I can hear influence from various different extreme metal styles , so it is hard to slap a genre on this beast. It is great, that is pretty much all I can say. The production on this is high-end, no lo-fi here. The cover art for ''CLOUD BURNER'' draws me in, too. The art style reminds me of a friend of mine who has done artwork for many underground bands. This is the first release I have heard by this band, but I will without a doubt be looking into some of their previous work. Nice job, BLURRING. Keep this shit up. -Devin Joseph Meaney

Track list:
1. November
2. Casket Black
3. Empty Heaven
4. Flame From Form
5. Cloud Burner

No comments:

Post a Comment