Thursday, August 17, 2017

EP Review: CASKET ROBBERY The Ascension

The Ascension
Independent
Right before I went to bed, I remembered that I was sent "The Ascension" by Casket Robbery to review. After sipping on a few radlers whilst listening to CD's that were sent to me by NIHILIST RECORDS, I threw on Casket Robbery for the first time. I cannot pin-point a genre on this, but it is some very loud heavy-metal. This is a really short one, as it consists of only three tracks. Even though it may not be long, it still packs quite a blistering punch. The timing is on-point and the production is highly professional. Crunchy, slammy guitars mixed with nice bass and powerful vocals. I will for sure be checking in again to see what these guys are doing in the near future. Beautifully done, nice job everyone. Always remember to support the underground. Great bands like this spring up from time to time and it is always a positive thing when it happens. -Devin Joseph Meaney

Track list:
1. Pockets Lined With Flowers
2. The Ascension
3. Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment