Friday, August 3, 2018

Poem: 'Divine teachings of the shadow' by Skitz J. Fitch

Divine teachings of the shadow
by Skitz J. Fitch

The so called father of lies is not the one you think , Sheep shear yourself and be released from thy frock be the shepherdless and have thine eye's open to the real truth.
The light is to blind you from the truth the shadow is to darken the light to behold the truth for what it is .
Do not be of the heard mentality be the singular star burning bright in the dark void of truth.
Galaxy burn world fade to ash in my hand I shall not walk into the light blinded like the rest of the heard but away from the myth and answer only to my command.
Intellect I have found power and prosperity well the rest of you are beckoned to the flock giving away cash and key.
The kingdom shall be mine to rule as I see fit free from dogmatic chain from my mouth released the bit , Hated for speaking the truth by those who can not see I become the vessel and you become the sea .

No comments:

Post a Comment